Date: Date to be Announced
This AS 9100 Internal Auditor training course is an ideal preparation if you intend to go on to audit, or design and implement, an aerospace‐focused Quality Management System.
This course is provided by SQMC and is aimed developing your capability as an
AS 9100 Internal Auditor. You will benefit from our positive and progressive approach to Internal Auditing training specifically for the Aerospace, Aviation and Defence industries.
Day 1, you will be given a grounding in the AS 9100:2009 Standard’s clauses, making sure to explain the changes between Revision B and Revision C for any participants who were already familiar with it.
- Days 2 and 3 build upon this knowledge and bring the focus onto the actual auditing elements.
Your highly qualified trainer a Chartered Quality Professional with a wealth of experience will share the SQMC Auditors’ time tested tips and techniques on how to get maximum value from your internal audits; and influencing auditees and Management with integrity.
Successful participants will be awarded with an IRCA accredited Internal QMS Auditor certificate, which is an internationally accepted and valued qualification, and demonstrates your competence to pass your AS9100 based continuous assessments.
This course provides AS 9100 Internal Auditor trainees with practical audit scenarios based on dynamic casestudies.
We help you try out auditing protocol and techniques in a safe and comfortable environment.
Key topics covered on our course are:
The world‐famous International Standard for designing and assessing Quality procedures – ISO9001 (the latest “2008” version); and the Aerospace and Defencespecific AS 9100 Standard (2009’s “Revision C”).
The Requirements of a Quality Management System for suppliers to the Aviation, Aeronautics and Defence markets, using AS 9100 as your yardstick.
Also includes a summary of the changes from Revision B to Revision C ‐ making this course an ideal updater for previously trained AS 9100 Auditors.
- Information on the Aerospace Auditor’s companion Standard, AS 9101D. This Standard defines requirements for the preparation and execution of the audit process. Additionally, it defines the content and composition for the audit reporting of conformity and process effectiveness to the 9100‐series standards, the organization’s quality management system documentation, and customer/regulatory requirements.
- Getting to grips with Documentation and Interpretation.
- Understand the principles, methodology, preparation and performance of the Quality Audit, to ISO19,011.
- The key to selecting the Audit sample, and the subsequent preparation of your questions – get this right and you’ll perform Process Audits with increased confidence.
- How to prepare the findings and statements for a Corrective Action Report.
- Master the art of straightforward Audit Reporting.
- A look at Corrective & Preventive Action, the follow‐up process, and then surveillance.
- The requirements of the Registration Scheme in the UK operated by the Chartered Quality Institute’s “International Register of Certificated Auditors” (CQI / IRCA).
Who Should Attend the Course
No prior experience of Internal Quality Auditing or AS 9100 is necessary to enrol on this training course, as a thorough introduction to the Standard (and any changes between issues) is provided on Day1. Successful participants gain an internationally‐recognised qualification which they can use if they intend to personally register with the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) in London.
TBD Euro per Person (Ex. VAT) for Space Industry Skillnet Members
TBD Euro per Person (Ex. VAT) for Non-Space Industry Skillnet Members
Please contact the Network Manager, Catherine Lenehan (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) for group pricing discounts.
This fee includes all course materials & refreshments.
Eligibility for Job Seekers
Job-seekers can participate in Skillnets training programmes subject to the eligibility criteria listed at the following link;
Please register for attendance at the course by contacting the Network Manager, Catherine Lenehan by e-mail: email@example.com
Contact & Directions
This course will be held in Dublin. Please contact us if accommodation is required.
The training course is provided by SQMC.
SQMC is an IRCA accredited training organisation (licence AO3808)
Please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the course syllabus available on request.